General Cryptocurrency Help and Advice
Cryptocurrency is a great way of becoming financially free, it is after all the reason Bitcoin was created in the first place. If you’re inexperienced with crypto though it can be a rather daunting place to be, so Recover My Crypto Wallet provide general help, advice and assistance on many crypto related matters and can answer many questions you might have.
A lot of enquiries we receive are from people who are quite inexperienced in cryptocurrency. Many people have dipped their toes into crypto, bought some coins and saved them to a wallet. But that’s where their knowledge ends.
For example, a common enquiry we receive involves someone who buys some Bitcoin and stores it on a wallet like a Ledger Nano. Then several months or years later they decide that they want to sell their crypto but they don’t know how to do it. As the value of their crypto has increased considerably over the last couple of years they are now very nervous about moving / selling it because they don’t fully understand the processes involved and are anxious they will do something wrong and lose their crypto.
Another common example is someone who for one reason or another loses access to their crypto wallet. They find their seed words and recreate their wallet but the wallet comes back empty.
We also provide help and assistance with
- Creating exchange accounts, buying, selling and exchanging crypto
- Custodial and Non Custodial Exchanges
- Custodial and Non Custodial Wallets
- KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) rules
- Buying and selling crypto anonymously
- Privacy Coins
Help with Wallets and Seed Words
There is a lot of misunderstanding around what wallets, passwords, seed words and passphrase are, how they interact with each other and how they are used. We get many questions around forgotten passwords, lost seed words, unknown passphrases, restoring wallets from seed phrases and wallet compatibility issues.
Help with Cryptocurrency Scammers
There are unfortunately a lot of scammers out there. You can read about some of the latest crypto scams we’ve come across here: https://recovermycryptowallet.com/cryptocurrency-scams-in-2022/. Common scams include:
- Have you been contacted by a company claiming that you’ve got some Bitcoin sitting in a wallet that you’d forgotten about?.. And for a fee they can get the Bitcoin back for you?
- …Or maybe you’ve brought some crypto through a broker who’ve told you that you the value of your crypto has grown considerably and that you should add to your position?
- …Or perhaps you’ve decided to cash out your crypto but your broker is telling you that you first need to pay a large tax bill?..
These are all SCAMS and there are many more. Contact us for help and advice.